Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just A Couple of Things...

The magazine Good is really good visually.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

And because I've been working out for a little over a month now, I thought I would try a Step class at the gym.
Wrong thought.
Let's just say, after about 7 minutes my ass was handed to me. I kept going though. Even though, through out the class everything would get dark, like I was in a tunnel.
Not Good.
I kept moving, focused on by breathing and finished the class (looking lame the wholetime).
When I got home, Tom said my face look as red as our car from across the parking lot.
Thanks honey.
It's been two full days and my body still hurts.
Ouch.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Oh, and one more thing...
Tom likes reading Craig'sList and found this very sweet ad

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

3 comments:

Kris said...

That ad brought me to tears. Beautiful.

Haute Again said...

yes, us too.

Kris said...

It really was a sweet ad. This has nothing to do with the ad, but I'm actually a friend of your son Kiernan. Well, on Myspace anyway. He's an awesome kid! You're soo lcuky to have a son as sweet and smart as he is!