Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dyeing... Color, That Is



We've been busy getting ready for spring and that means a lot of dyeing. For those of you that don't know, not only do we design and screen print all our shirts, we also dye the organic cotton ones. Dyeing takes a great deal of time and energy, but we think it's worth it. In the end, the shirts are beautiful and original.
Personally, I love color. I don't even have a favorite one, I love them all. I see beauty in each one. My favorite thing about the dyeing process is watching the change between the water, fabric and materials. I'm like a kid, developing and observing the swirls, dips and soaks. I think it's what keeps me sane, while doing it each time.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thank you to everyone who has entered our Spring/Easter giveaway. You have until March 4th to enter, if you haven't. It's great to see everyones favorites. :)
Our favorite things are the chocolate, Peeps and The Hunt.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

And Congrats to The Bubby for being accepted into AP 2-D Design for his senior year and getting a 4.0 this last semester. YOU R-O-C-K!
He's also taking a prep course for the SAT that he is taking in May. Keep up the great work Bubby!

No comments: