Monday, April 7, 2008

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

We've been waiting almost a year to tell everyone about this!

We are so excited that we have been featured in the book Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano, with a forward by Julia Roberts. It's an eight step guide to how we ladies can be eco-conscious and still be gorgeous. Not granola and frumpy.

Sophie is truly kind and passionate and we wish her only the best with her awesome book.

And yes, Julia Roberts does own our shirts, the twins Hazel and Phinnaeus have our Sunflower in yellow and Leaves in green, while little Henry has Love and Peace, I'm Like, Totally Organic and Green. And all three have last year's Happy Halloween.

So cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, so exciting!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

YAY... so cool. I just got the book in the mail yesterday and I started reading it this morning. I'm lovin' it! I put it on my desk at work so that #1, I can advertise for it. and #2, I can read it when I get a break! I'll be reviewing it when I'm done!

Congrats on the addition in the book!

Haute Again said...

Yeah! It really is a good book. Super informative.
Keep up the great work Lilith and keep in touch.