Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis The Season...To Be Crazy...

Our Christmas Tree

It's almost 7 days until Christmas. The Monkey is very excited and crazed. Everything and everyone has to do with Christmas. Christmas songs, all the time. He wants to look at Christmas lights every night, I think we went out 5 nights last week. He's writing notes to Santa and leaving them on the door (amazingly, Santa leaves notes back, who knew?). He's calling Tom Santa, me Mrs. Clause, The Bubby Elf and himself Elf Calvin (Calvin, after Calvin and Hobbes). I don't know if we are going to make it. But at the same time I am loving every minute of it. Anyone else have similar experiences?

1 comment:

Debye said...

My 4 year-old, Chase, asks me to call Santa daily to be sure that he is still on the good list and I catch him humming Christmas songs all day long! My "mini" Cooper (7 month old) just wants to chew on all the wrapped presents and attack the ornaments!