Monday, December 29, 2008

Maria Shriver Loves Nina and Tom



What a great way to end the year. We just received this letter from California's First Lady, Maria Shriver, in the mail.

It reads:

Dear Nina and Tom,
Thank you for taking the time to send me one of your designer t-shirts [This Mama is for Obama] and I so appreciate your thoughtful gesture.

I applaud your passion to make environmentally-friendly clothes and items. Not only are your products organic, they are trendy which I'm sure keeps them in high demand.

Again, thank you and I wish you every future success!

Best,
[signature] Maria Shriver



So Cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! Will it go up on the wall at the store???

Congratulations on all you've accomplished in 2008 - and all the best to you guys, personally and professionally, in the new year!

Hugs,

Christine and the boys