Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello Again New York

From March 8th to the 15th, Tom went to New York to the children's apparel trade show ENK Children's Club. This time, we were invited to join sixteen of California's top Children's designers with the California Kid's Collective (Petunia Pickle Bottom, Tea, Neige, Glug Baby, Fleurville and ExtraSmall, just to name a few). This gives us a lot of exposure on the east coast which we would not otherwise get. New York is not California and for Tom he would enjoy standing on the street, having a slice of pizza and a soda for$2.50 and the New York show that goes with it for free. He finds New York amazing and admires the diversity and vitality. See you in August New York.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so great for you guys! I got my pear shirt today and will feature it on my blog! I love it!!! It is so beautiful and well done! Thanks so much!

Haute Again said...

Oh no, thank you. I just love reading your blog with all it's goodies.
-n